Thursday, April 18, 2013

Holliday cheese truffles


I like Philadelphia cream cheese and often add it in different food (pasta, salads, ice cream etc.) and I was happy to buy the book of recipes with Philadelphia (published by KRAFT). It is so lovely! The 1st recipe I made in January was even not a cheesecake but these tasty cheese balls. And now, publishing this recipe I am very happy not to work on the text (fortunately it is written:)) because as I noticed before, I am learning English now and this blog I use for writting practice (It`s a real struggle to depict the recipes without using books!).
P.S. The recipe was changed a little bit by me and I`m writting it according to my experience.



































Ingredients:
400 g Philadelphia Cream cheese (softened);
300 g sharp Cheddar cheese (shredded);
100-150 g pecans (rosted and chopped);
1 tsp. garlic powder;
1-1,5 tbsp smoked paprika;
Pinch ground red pepper (cayenne)

Beat cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper with electric mixer until blended. Refrigerate until chilled. Divide in parts, shape into small balls, roll in pecans and refrigerate until ready to serve. 



No comments:

Post a Comment